I agree fully with Bob that Westport WA pelagic birding is a fantastic experience.  I went a couple years ago in early August with Westport Seabirds and had a fantastic time.  We had killer looks at Flesh-footed Shearwater and Cassin's Auklet as well as a Long-tailed Jaeger, we had low numbers on the trip I went on but the diversity was still pretty good, I think I picked up 11 life birds or something like that.  The funny thing was hat we missed Fork-tailed Storm-petrel which is suppose to be seen on every trip, oh well.  The guides are fantastic, extremely knowledgeable and very friendly, I would recommend that company to anyone.  But if you are not sure if you will get sea sick make sure to get some meds. my dad told me I would be fine and I literally felt like I was going to die the entire trip!  a few others got sick as well so be prepared.  Even with the sea sickness I would go again.

Matt Andrews