Dear Mobirders,

I deeply regret that my comments regarding CACHE in the St. Louis
area were construed as "such a public rebuke."

1.  No malice toward anyone was intended.  I bear no ill will toward
Charlene and did not criticize her in any way.

2.  I used the words "uncharacteristically lackluster" about the
area's participation in CACHE.  If that is browbeating, I need a new
dictionary.

What was intended (and I hope conveyed to anyone who read it without
bias) was encouragement to look at the CACHE site, contribute to the
data, and be a part of something worthwhile.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO