I'm posting this to see if someone in the St. Louis area would be willing to
help with a short birding trip on Saturday, June 10 in Forest Park.   The
time is from 6:30 am - 8:30 am.

The Missouri Department of Parks is running an event called "Wonders of the
Outdoor World" at which they expect attendance from "people who have never
spent much time doing traditional outdoor activities."  In conjunction with
this event they would like to run a birding trip.  The headquarters for the
outdoor event is the new Jones Visitor Center (actually just behind the
center near the racquetball courts) and the most likely spot for beginners
to see easy-to-find birds is the new lake area to the east where the moorhen
has been seen recently.

I would do this trip myself, but I am otherwise involved in the SLAS trip to
Darst Bottom that morning.   If you can help out please contact me ASAP.

John Solodar - Birding Trip Coordinator for St. Louis Audubon Society
8135 Cornell Ct
University City, MO 63130-3639

[log in to unmask]   314-862-5294