We're thrilled to have right at 100 folks registered for the Audubon
Society of Mo Spring Meeting this weekend in St. Louis!  And just when
you think he couldn't possibly volunteer to do anything MORE for ASM,
Patrick Harrison (Bluebird editor, ASM webmaster, CACHE developer and
administrator, etc) has volunteered to be in charge of the weather!!
From recent postings on MoBIRDS about some of our field trip destinations
for the weekend, the birding is looking good.  Don't forget your FRS
radios, water bottles, and insect repellant (mosquitos and ticks already
abound).
Check-in for meeting registrants starts at 3:00 PM Friday afternoon in
the Holiday Inn lobby.  For a map to the hotel, see
http://mobirds.org/Meetings/sprmtg06.asp
Safe driving, and see you in St. Louis!
(And if anyone misses seeing a Eurasian Tree Sparrow while in St. Louis,
you're invited to my house Sunday afternoon where I have several active
ETS nests in the thick English Ivy on the side of my house)
Sue Gustafson
Webster Groves, Mo