From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Terry O'Grady
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2006 8:07 PM
Subject: Re: U.S. Judge Leonie Brinkema quotes Eliot in Moussaoui sentencing

I've appeared before Judge Brinkema a number of times and had one long trial with her(altho a "long" trial in the Eastern District of VA)is a week. She is well respected, treats defendants fairly and was very tolerant of Moussaoui's frequent outrageous outbursts. She also sanctioned the gov't for misconduct and disallowed certain gov't witnesses. She saw that he got as fair a trial as the situation allows. I'd let her try me.  Terry

Checked by AVG Free Edition.