From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">mikemail
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2006 8:18 AM
Subject: Southam

B C Southam  - A students guide to the selected poems of T S Eliot.

I remember well, many years ago, my tutor's note - "I hope it is not too insulting to ask if you actually consulted all the works in your bibliography and how far you were working from Southam "
 I had consulted all the works, but the question was a fair one as Southam does provide a rather comprehensive guide to the Notes.
Mike