From: T. S. Eliot Discussion forum. on behalf of Peter Montgomery
Sent: Wed 10-May-06 4:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Love Song and Four Quarters - Time

I'm sure Eliot knew Heraclitus from early days and that he
was a significant influence on Eliot's creativity.

On the otherhand, if one wants Eliot's analytical view of time,
one should consult his essay "Tradition and the Individual Talent."

Your observation/question is very apropos,
much owrth considering, but be prepared to have your sense/concept
of time really challenged, if you want to get the full value out of his
work.

Cheers,
P:eter