Such a beautiful day to be out, I went to the MKT, Forum Blvd. Wetlands this morning.  The birds appreciated the day too. Saw  a Summer Tanager, Meadowlarks,  Goldfinches, Song Sparrows and a possible Green Heron plus the usual Cardinals, Bluebirds, Tree Swallows, Mockingbirds, Canada Geese etc. The highlight of the morning was a Barred Owl.  I think it was a juvenile.  I noticed it fly from the ground into some nearby shrubs and trees.  By the time I got around to the spot it had disappeared, I was afraid I might not find it again.  But it was perched on a low branch not far away from the trail eating the mouse it had just caught.  It didn't seem to mind my presence, just watched me watching it.  I had a very good look.