MoBirders,
This evening I walked the dog on the Blue Grosbeak trail and we flushed an upland sandpiper from the fields to the right.  As you top the first hill and look right you will see the nuclear materials enrichment pools and to the right  of these a large, closely mowed field.  The uplands were in the field and not much bothered by the dog-the flushed bird only flew away 30 yards or so and another bird was softly calling and did not even flush.

Also had FOY common yellowthroat; a gray catbird, field, song, white-crowned and savannah; blue jay, crow, wood duck, canada goose, solitary, pectoral, killdeer; barred owl calling and many turkeys.

Had nearly 30 deer.

The dog walked for an hour or so and gave me a headbutt and a couple of facial licks on the drive home. I might be the most overpaid dog walker.

Good Birding
Dave Rogles
St. Charles County

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com