Hey Folks,

  I went back out to Riverlands M.B.S in St. Charles County after work today....  The Adult LITTLE GULL was still where I left it before heading to work this morning.  I was able to get a picture for anyone interested.  But digiscoping at 250 yards does not work to well, so, do not expect much, but it does show the dark underwing.

  http://www.surfbirds.com/albums/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=10005&pos=0

  As the daylight faded the Bonaparte's Gulls and the Little Gull had left the area, possibly just roosting elsewhere for the night.  Hopefully they will all return tomorrow.

  Besides the birds others posted seeing today, this afternoon Charlene and Jim Malone and I added:

  1-Adult Lesser Black-backed Gull, sitting on the Least Tern end of Ellis Island. These birds seem to be becoming more and more common....  Are there any spring records of this species in Missouri since Robbins' and Easterla was published??

  This morning there were still 4-Greater White-fronted Geese in Teal Pond and at least
  1-Spotted Sandpiper in Ellis Bay.

Joshua Uffman
St. Louis County, MO

Photo Gallery:  http://www.surfbirds.com/albums/index.php?cat=10005