I have seen neither, and find only the later one available
at my video store.
P.
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Dunja Seselja
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 7:46 AM
Subject: Re: Till Human Voices Wake Us

Seems I've replied to a wrong email a moment ago... sorry! So right, my previous mail referred to this - as I didn't know there were two versions of this movie. Have you seen the older one?
Dunja

I assume you are talking about the 2002 "Till Human Voices Wake Us"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0240980/

as opposed to the 1996 "Till Human Voices Wake Us and We Drown"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217231/