I have seen neither, and find only the later one available
at my video store.
P.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dunja Seselja
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 7:46 AM
  Subject: Re: Till Human Voices Wake Us

  Seems I've replied to a wrong email a moment ago... sorry! So right, my previous mail referred to this - as I didn't know there were two versions of this movie. Have you seen the older one?
  Dunja

    I assume you are talking about the 2002 "Till Human Voices Wake Us"

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0240980/

    as opposed to the 1996 "Till Human Voices Wake Us and We Drown"

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0217231/