Error during command authentication.

Dear Nancy,

Thanks for helpful response and for the pointers.

Sadly, much is now out of print, even in uk: there's an extensive Faber ed. of 'Collected Poems' but think this is now out of print and scarce: maybe try Abe Books or Amazon or Ebay UK.

A local bookseller to me: Michael Moon in Whitehaven has quite a few original editions of NN's poems, but tends to charge top dollar owing to the local interest - but it's extremely well worth visiting Whitehaven and all the Western lakes if you've time to spare during your Manchester visit.

[ The archives of NN were originally in the John Rylands Library - a magnificent mock-Gothic building on Deansgate right in the middle of the city - but I'm told this is closed for refurbishment and this collection has been temporarily moved to Oxford Road, which is very much the university quarter of Manchester ]

Regards

David