  From: cr mittal
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2006 8:57 PM
  Subject: Re: 'The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock'

  Hello Peeeeter,

  I'm speaking from fieeeelds of sleeep.
  The sin of language error is heavy on my soul.
  Don't you think the usage of 'emasculated'
  as good as 'emaciated' here, after all.
  Pray, consider Prufrock taking all the
  toasts and tea and ice-cream
  to muster strength equal to the task.

  Re...gar..d..s

  ~ CR

  From Dictionary.com:

  e·mas·cu·late

  tr.v. e·mas·cu·lat·ed, e·mas·cu·lat·ing, e·mas·cu·lates
    1.. To castrate.
    2.. To deprive of strength or vigor; weaken.

  adj. (-lt)
    Deprived of virility, strength, or vigor.