  From: Ieva Lesinska-Geibere
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 7:10 PM
  Subject: Re: TSE in London

  Yes, I know -- but as I said, I only glimpsed what may be St MM from London Bridge and as I was running late for and appointment it was too late to retrace my steps and examine the splendour.

  Quite off topic -- for years I have been wondering why westerners tend to assume that I write my name with a small initial letter.  Do they assume that it's one of those weird and exotic East European practices quite unheard of in the West? So let me re-introduce myself at least to this --

  my name is ieva lesinska.