Thank you David, it does look like an interesting site. However, I did
not find a picture of the exterior of the church, so I remain puzzled.

Ieva

________________________________

From: T. S. Eliot Discussion forum. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of David Boyd
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 6:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: TSE in London

[log in to unmask] writes:

	While I was not on a mission to visit all the places mentioned
in TWL
	and elsewhere, I did spend a few quiet moments at St Mary
Woolnoth, a
	very cozy and elegant little church that I stumbled upon on my
way to
	London Bridge. As I was walking across, I also saw a little
church
	hugging the side of an office building and got to wondering
whether it
	might possibly be St Magnus Martyr with its "inexplicable
splendour".
	Jim did not know its exact location but, judging by the map,
what I took
	a picture of might be it. I don't know the list's policy
regarding
	picture attachments, but if somebody knows of thinks he/she
knows what
	St Magnus Martyr looks like, please contact me off-list and I
will send
	you the picture I took and maybe you can help me identify it.

	Ieva

- if you haven't already browsed it, suggest you have a peek at

http://www.stmagnusmartyr.org.uk/

- particularly the 'Wren & After' page / menu-on-left section, which
mentions TSE - all in all, a v. interesting and well-constructed
website: thanks for the pointer: enjoyed the visit and hope other
Listers may do same.

Regards

David Boyd
Seascale, Cumbria, UK

-
This e-mail is intended for the addressee(s) named above. It may contain confidential information, and any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either in whole or in part, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately via e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.

Communications by e-mail are not subject to the same verification procedures as paper-based communications, therefore this e-mail is in no way whatsoever binding on the Bank of Latvia.