From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">cr mittal
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2006 3:43 AM
Subject: The Video of 'Prufrock'

Hi!

In case you haven't already seen this clip of a video of Prufrock,
do enjoy it. A rare feast!

http://www.learner.org/catalog/extras/vvspot/video/eliot.html

Only if it were possible for us to watch it in full.

~ CR

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2/min or less.