  From: cr mittal
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2006 3:43 AM
  Subject: The Video of 'Prufrock'

  Hi!

  In case you haven't already seen this clip of a video of Prufrock,
  do enjoy it. A rare feast!

  http://www.learner.org/catalog/extras/vvspot/video/eliot.html

  Only if it were possible for us to watch it in full.

  ~ CR

  Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2/min or less.