Thanks Rick.  I read a little and it is very pleasant
to read.

By the way, a colleague of mine once made a remark in
one of my 9 O clock meetings that another colleague
was late that day since he must have had Chad for
breakfast! Chad is available in plenty in Hudson as
well (which flows right behind my office), but it
seems that it is full of bones and hence difficult to
eat, but worth it :)  This fish has got itself into
the general idiom to be referred in a meeting ! And
she also told me that this fish is an inverted
porcupine as well :)