Oh sorry about that, Carrol! I've changed the settings
now, and I'm re-sending my post, so that it comes as a
plain text! Here it is:

Dear Ken,

I see now what you meant.
Well, I used the verb "to provoke" not in the sense of
a cause of our everyday thoughts, but in the sense of
provoking us to *think*, to give it a thought, or
better said: to reflect about it. I don't think all
questions do that, though it all, of course, depends
on the "language game" they appear in.
For example, if someone asks you "What time is it?" in
most of the situation you won't think much about it,
but simply look at the clock and answer the question.
This, of course, doesn't mean our thoughts won't be
included in answering this question, but we usually
don't reflect about it. However, if you are reading
Heidegger on time in this very moment, it might make
you think of it in detail...
My point was simply that there is a difference between
the question you put the other day - if we can imagine
math as our mother tongue - and the questions we hear
every day in different occasions as a part of our
everyday life. We might put such questions in a
philosophical context too, but now I have a question:
Can you imagine a mind which is constantly being
provoked (in this philosophical sense) by all sorts of
questions without ability to take them in any usual
non-reflective sense?

Dunja