am 09.04.2006 21:21 Uhr schrieb Carrol Cox unter [log in to unmask]:

> Phantom flyers in the sky,
> Persian-pukes prepare to die,
> Rolling in with snake and nape,
> Allah creates but we cremate.*
>
> True, there is a long spectrum from 'minor' points of daily language, on
> the one hand, and, on the other hand, that of nuclear pilots and of
> _Freikorps_ novels from Germany in the 1920s/30s. Where does one cross
> the line?
>
> Carrol
>
> *Interesting in the light of the increasing use of air power by the
> foreign ravagers of Iraq against the Iraqi resistance.

Indeed, Carrol!

And even more so in the dim light cast upon the Bush administration's plan
for a nuclear attack on Iran's power plants, as revealed by Simon Hersh in
today's New Yorker and by the Washington Post.

Scary stuff -- I wonder if they know the full implication of what they
intend to do. Someone should stop them before it is too late.

Gunnar

"Wir werden weitermarschieren
bis alles in Scherben fällt,
Denn heute gehört uns Deutschland