    From:     Dunja     Seselja
    Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 4:56   AM
    Subject: movies

A  great one I've seen a while ago: Off the Map - absolutely amazing  movie, capturing all those little moments of art that make you want to  see it over and over again...

Kate Troy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:                       I  called my husband on the cell phone yesterday while out during the day  and asked what he wanted to do during the evening, as we had no  plans.  He said that he already took care of that, that he had  went to the video store and took out the new Pride and Prejudice that  had just come out on video that I had been longing to see.  Well,  it was very sweet of my husband, but it was an  extremely poor, pathetic adaptation, and I can't believe that  it had been nominated for Academy Awards.  The one before this  one, I really loved, the one before that was great also, and the book  best of all, but this film was simply awful.  And, this is  truth, and not politics. My husband asked me today what I wanted  to see the next time he was at the video store, and I couldn't make up  my mind between Good Night and Good Luck and that mountain film,  Broback Mountain, I think it's called.  Anyone have any great  suggestion,
 keeping in mind that I like thoughtful(but not violent) and  that I like romantic(when well done), and comedy only when extremely  well done.

      Regards,

      Kate