It's a "medium" -- and English has proved to be a big boon for us
wherever we be farthest from home. I wonder how I shall gainfully
occupy myself but for this List -- a healing oasis of strength.

Thanks again.

~ CR

Dunja Seselja <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Just a short note: when I said "the same language", I
didn't mean the same spoken language, but more the
same "language game".