Thank you ever so much, Dunja, for your kind sharing of the grief.
  Yes, this List is indeed an oasis of communion.

  Regards.

  ~ CR

Dunja Seselja <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Hey CR,

I forgot to say I was very sorry to hear the news from
your home were so bad. That always sucks a lot...
Humans are, at least statistically seen, stupid; I
simply don't see any other answer to the troubles of
this world.
I can only say it's good to make such small oasis
(even though they might be "virtual" ones) with people
who speak the same language. It feels good.

Dunja