Absolutely. Thank you. ~ CR

Dunja Seselja <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  Dear CR,

I must say - thank You for taking part in this
discussion, since The Love Song of J.A.Prufrock was
the reason I joined this list. When I first read the
poem, it was so fascinating for me, that I had to read
it over and over again, and I couldn't realize why; I
just knew there was something overwhelming in it,
almost as if the poem was reading me and not being
read by me. That doesn't happen to me often, and I've
been searching for someone to discuss the poem with
for months, until I finally found this list. So I am
very thankful to you for helping me see some new
moments in the poem; your own comments as well as my
reflection on them made me see some new aspects of the
poem I hadn't seen before.
Your last post only convinced me we have a similar
understanding of this poem (or at least of some of its
parts), and maybe even similar approach to the poetry
in general (because you sometimes retract your remarks
or bring the points which are opposite to some of your
previous ones, and therefore exactly complementary to
them, which reminds me of my own quest when reading
poetry).
But we are not ready with Prufrock yet (and I know
you'll agree with me on that), although we may make a
break now... until some new voices wake us...

Dunja