From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">cr mittal
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2006 8:57 PM
Subject: Re: 'The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock'

Hello Peeeeter,

I'm speaking from fieeeelds of sleeep.
The sin of language error is heavy on my soul.
Don't you think the usage of 'emasculated'
as good as 'emaciated' here, after all.
Pray, consider Prufrock taking all the
toasts and tea and ice-cream
to muster strength equal to the task.

Re...gar..d..s

~ CR

From Dictionary.com:

e·mas·cu·late

tr.v. e·mas·cu·lat·ed, e·mas·cu·lat·ing, e·mas·cu·lates
  1. To castrate.
  2. To deprive of strength or vigor; weaken.

adj. (-lt)
Deprived of virility, strength, or vigor.