Yes, we must all take take caution. A timely reminder, Marcia.
  Of the long trail of previous messages let there be minimal retention,
  if at all necessary.

  BTW, I'm taking a little break from our present discussion.
  I look forward to your valuable comments.

  ~ CR

Marcia Karp <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Just a reminder that the agreement for participation in the forum
includes a note that you don't just add your words to the top of a long
trail of messages. I've received the same long forgotten messages over
and over this morning. Please include just what is relevant. It is
hardly fair to expect your reader to do the hard work of finding your
references if you aren't willing to do so.

Marcia

Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone  calls to 30+ countries for just 2/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.