Hello Peeeeter,

  I'm speaking from fieeeelds of sleeep.
  The sin of language error is heavy on my soul.
  Don't you think the usage of 'emasculated'
  as good as 'emaciated' here, after all.
  Pray, consider Prufrock taking all the
  toasts and tea and ice-cream
  to muster strength equal to the task.

  Re...gar..d..s

  ~ CR

  From Dictionary.com:

  e·mas·cu·late

tr.v. e·mas·cu·lat·ed, e·mas·cu·lat·ing, e·mas·cu·lates

   To castrate.
   To deprive of strength or vigor; weaken.

adj. (-lt)
   Deprived of virility, strength, or vigor.

Peter Montgomery <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  From: cr mittal