Ha ha! I've really enjoyed this witty tug of war --
reminds me of a scene or two from the 18th century
Comedy of Manners, especially The Way of the World.
Keep it up, folks, as long as you agree to disagree!!!

BTW, it's getting a little late here in Michigan.
And I promise a lot more on Prufrock when the day
dawns, and light dawns on me!  Amen!

Cheers!

~ CR

Dunja Seselja <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Oh, all right, I've taken your question to be a
criticism of George's comment.
Seeing is always "seeing as", sorry.
PS
We can at least agree on that fact that we disagree -
you see? :)