I see your point, Dunja. One needs to look at the
recurrent phenomenon of human violence and destruction
in the light of "the dialectic  of time and consciousness".
In the ultimate analysis, the answers to the questions
raised by the Usk Castle are to be found here alone.

Thanks.

~ CR

Dunja Seselja <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Very well said. //And that's the point where the whole
trouble begins - dialectic of time and consciousness.//

What do you think, why is the poem called "the love
song of j. a. prufrock"? what sort of love is that?
and does it at all matter...?

Dunja