Agreed. But the following lines would be more to the point:

  nil nisi divinum stabile est; caetera fumus

       Who clipped the lion's wings
And flea'd his rump and pared his claws?
Thought Burbank, meditating on
Time's ruins, and the seven laws.

  ~ CR

Dunja Seselja <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  There will be time, there will be time
And indeed there will be time
To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?"
Time to turn back and descend the stair,
With a bald spot in the middle of my hair
Do I dare
Disturb the universe?
In a minute there is time
For decisions and revisions which a minute will
reverse.
For I have known them all already, known them all:--
Have known the evenings, mornings, afternoons,
I have measured out my life with coffee spoons;
And the afternoon, the evening, sleeps so peacefully!
Smoothed by long fingers,
Asleep . . . tired . . . or it malingers,
Stretched on the floor, here beside you and me.

and so on (maybe i didn't to just to the poem by
cutting it in pieces) - isn't this poem so much about
time and and its (metaphysical) weight? about being so
powerless in front of its overwhelming question, its
untouchable being, which is nonetheless familiar, even
too familiar, but which is impossible to capture in
words, as this is not it at all...?