> Or it is merely what Tiresias forsuffers on the
> divan or bed.
> Take out, fast food, fast animal function.

Well, why would sex that doesn't include love (between
partners) be fast? Maybe we have a disagreement about
the terms sex and love, don't know... so that your
notion of sex is reduced to the pure "in and out"
while the rest of sexual activities would be love
making. I use the term love making to speak of the
sexual/erotic performance between the partners, but
not between, for example, friends or people who have
just met and fell in lust. I admit it is hard to make
the borderline between these terms, I guess they fall
under the specific family similarity.

D.