Being from India, I only remember her life-long service
  of the poor and the destitute. God bless her soul!

  ~ CR

Ken Armstrong <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  At 09:04 AM 4/25/2006, Carrol Cox wrote:

. She was a scoundrel, and while I hate to admire
>anything Hitchens writes, he very effectively pinned her.
>
>Carrol

On the other hand, what might she have thought of fat cats teaching
literature in comfortable mid-western universities passing moral judgement
on the tactics of relief workers confronting extreme poverty?

Ken A.

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2/min or less.