Hmmmmm, I am not sure we can so easily use the concept
of "dehumanization" in this context either... It can
easily lead to a misunderstanding of taboos, i.e. of
breaking with them. Maybe it's exactly the other way
around: distinguishing sex from love is a way of
"humanizing" and "cultivating" sexuality (where
"humanization" and "cultivation" are understood as
notions rooted in rational dealing with our life and
culture), so that one is not trapped by Hume's
naturalistic fallacy.

D.