'there is no reason you should read with
an American accent unless you are reading an American
text and want to
sound American.'

This was a point I was trying to make, though from a
different route.  And so does the mis-spelled 'Tyger'
appear to me from the perspective of the poem and the
poet.

'It would not occur to me to be
> offended if you wrote on
> them from a position of knowledge.'

I dont think any one who has acquired the ability of
introspection would feel offended to learn something
which he doesn't know.  I am always grateful to those
from whom I learn something.  But humility is a virtue
not only of the learner but also of the teacher in any
meaningful discourse.  When a discourse gets reduced
to making a point as most of the internet discussions
turn into, it loses any sanctity for me.

(http://www.searchforlight.org/Arushi/FuturePoetryCh2/Future%20PoetryCh2.htm