Good one, Timothy! :-)
  You had ME fooled.

Timothy Materer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  At 5:14 AM -0800 3/29/06, Will Gray wrote:
>My guess is that it is among the thousands of papers
>packing Valerie's apartment in London.

I saw this collection when I was invited to tea with Mrs. Eliot and
Mrs. Wyndham Lewis in April 2001. I was particularly struck by two
quatrains that Eliot wrote in pencil on the back of an envelope since
they include both Prufrock and Sweeney in a single poem. It stuck in
my memory. Pending the approval or disapproval of the Eliot estate,
the text of the poem appears at
http://www.missouri.edu/~engtim/tsepoem.htm.

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2/min or less.