Dear Marcia,

I don't want to make you self-conscious
but this is just exemplary -- the highest standard
of literary discourse, or any social discourse,
I have so far come by, worthy of emulation.

I salute you, Madam. Three cheers!

Best regards.

~ CR

Marcia Karp <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Sounds are changing all the time. I can't remember the name of the recent book detailing the most contemporary sound shifts in N America, perhaps someone else can. It is just now being published, an expensive thing, but one I'd like to have access to.

//Nancy, you know that Peter loves to make these claims and then he backs down after he gets anyone who knows more or thinks harder than he does to teach him. It is his sly way of asking a question.//

Marcia