These are archetypes too!  And seriously.  ~ CR

Carrol Cox <[log in to unmask]> wrote:   I used to tell my intro to lit classes, partly in jest but partly quite
seriously: If it is 1am, and if a 10 page paper is due at 11am, here are
two topics guaranteed to get you through:

1. Appearance and reality in the poems (novels, plays) of [whoever].

2. The emergence of order from chaos in the poems (novels, plays) of
[whoever].

The paper will write itself.

Carrol

Celebrate Earth Day everyday!  Discover 10 things you can do to help slow climate change. Yahoo! Earth Day