I called my husband on the cell phone yesterday while out during the day  and
asked what he wanted to do during the evening, as we had no plans.  He  said
that he already took care of that, that he had went to the video store and
took out the new Pride and Prejudice that had just come out on video that I had
been longing to see.  Well, it was very sweet of my husband, but  it was an
extremely poor, pathetic adaptation, and I can't  believe that it had been
nominated for Academy Awards.  The one before this  one, I really loved, the one
before that was great also, and the book best of  all, but this film was simply
awful.  And, this is truth, and not  politics. My husband asked me today what
I wanted to see the next time he  was at the video store, and I couldn't make
up my mind between Good Night and  Good Luck and that mountain film, Broback
Mountain, I think it's called.   Anyone have any great suggestion, keeping in
mind that I like thoughtful(but not  violent) and that I like romantic(when
well done), and comedy only when  extremely well done.

Regards,

Kate

In a message dated 4/9/2006 5:55:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,