I'm not having a "fight" with or without you, so you win.
Nancy

>>> [log in to unmask] 04/09/06 2:40 PM >>>
I said nothing about the words I use.  I've already said this and won't
say it again.  You are putting ideas and words into my mouth.  Please
don't.  I speak with appropriate care.  You'll have to have this
imagined fight with me on your own.

Best,
Marcia