[log in to unmask] writes:

While I  was not on a mission to visit all the places mentioned in TWL
and  elsewhere, I did spend a few quiet moments at St Mary Woolnoth, a
very cozy  and elegant little church that I stumbled upon on my way to
London Bridge.  As I was walking across, I also saw a little church
hugging the side of an  office building and got to wondering whether it
might possibly be St Magnus  Martyr with its "inexplicable splendour".
Jim did not know its exact  location but, judging by the map, what I took
a picture of might be it. I  don't know the list's policy regarding
picture attachments, but if somebody  knows of thinks he/she knows what
St Magnus Martyr looks like, please  contact me off-list and I will send
you the picture I took and maybe you  can help me identify it.

Ieva

- if you haven't already browsed it, suggest you have a peek at

_http://www.stmagnusmartyr.org.uk/_ (http://www.stmagnusmartyr.org.uk/)

- particularly the 'Wren & After' page / menu-on-left section, which
mentions TSE - all in all, a v. interesting and well-constructed website: thanks  for
the pointer: enjoyed the visit and hope other Listers may do same.

Regards

David Boyd
Seascale, Cumbria, UK