Sounds are changing all the time.  I can't remember the name of the
recent book detailing the most contemporary sound shifts in N America,
perhaps someone else can.  It is just now being published, an expensive
thing, but one I'd like to have access to.

Nancy, you know that Peter loves to make these claims and then he backs
down after he gets anyone who knows more or thinks harder than he does
to teach him.  It is his sly way of asking a question.

Marcia