Looking over the CACHE data entries for Eagle Bluffs, there are several
entries for the same dates and the fascinating thing is that (as
probably should be expected) no two entries are exactly the same.  As an
aside, it is fun to compare entries and discover what I missed!

The point is, the more observers and the more trip entries, the more
complete the data and, therefore, the more useful the data--even, or
especially, for the same day.

Skimming recent Mobirds sighting reports I see that more than one person
went to B.K. Leach to see the Golden Eagle (and anything else present).
Only one person entered data for B.K. Leach for the day.

I am NOT picking on anyone or any area, only using this as an example.
Whether it is B.K. Leach, Eagle Bluffs, Busch, Burr Oak Woods,
Springfield Nature Center, Four Rivers, Duck Creek, or any other
conservation area, the more data, the better--we all benefit.

Entering data is very, very easy--and gets more so and quicker as one
becomes familiar with the process.

Please consider entering data on the CACHE site.  Pull out any day's
birding list,
1.  go to the ASM website http://morbirds.org/
2.  point at REPORTS/LISTING (in the black area below the header--it's
under the words "Society of".  A menu will appear.
3.  Point at CACHE.  Additional menu options will appear on your screen.
4.  a.  to learn more, point to INFORMATION and click on FAQ;
      b.  to look at what people have entered or to research any
particular area or species, point at FIND DATA and click on the
appropriate item;
     c.  to enter data for a site (that list you pulled out) point at
INPUT/EDIT FORM

When the Input form page comes up, you will have to enter your email
address and a password to begin putting in your data.

If you have problems, questions, squeals of delight to share, email
Patrick Harrison.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO