From: emudd
To: Susan Hazelwood
Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2006 11:46 AM
Subject: Ontario birder- questions for Susan

Hi Susan,
Now that I have all the info. I need, I want to focus on the Great-tailed Grackle. Now lets forget about what I said about eastern/northeastern part it's range. I sounds to me that I have to go to central/Western Missouri to enter their permanent range. If I was to drive to central/western Missouri, where is the most guaranteed permanent year-round location that I would see them. I should have been more careful with my phrasing. Basically, I want to go to the absolute most guaranteed permanent year-round location that is the shortest drive from Toronto.

Thanks Dave