SLAS fieidtrip this Saturday will be going to Baldwin Lake Park and Peabody Reclamation Wildlife Area out side of Baldwin, Illinois.  We will meet at 9:00 am in the parking lot just inside the entrance gate to Ballwin Lake.  Bring lunch and warm clothes.  Our fieldtrips are free and open to the public and beginners are always welcome.  Regulars for this trip include Ross's Goose, Loggerhead Shrike, with luck,Shorteared Owl,and Mute Swan, plus a good mix of water fowl.

To get to Baldwin Lake, take I-270 over the Jefferson Barracks Bridge to Ill. Take Ill.Hwy 3( first exit after the bridge) south to Redbud, Ill.  Go east on Ill.Hwy154 to Ballwin ,Ill.  In town, follow signs to Ballwin Lake.  We will caravan to Peabody from Ballwin.

See you there. If you have questions, call me at 314-579-9227

Torrey Berger
St. Louis

****************
This message, including attachments, is from the law firm of Lewis, Rice
& Fingersh, L.C. This message contains information that may be
confidential and protected by the attorney-client or attorney work
product privileges. If you are not the intended recipient, promptly
return e-mail or call us at 314-444-7600. You may not forward, print,
copy, distribute, or use the information in this message if you are not
the intended recipient.

****************

Internal Revenue Service regulations provide that, for the purpose of
avoiding certain penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, taxpayers
may rely only on formal opinions of counsel which meet specific
requirements set forth in such regulations. Any tax advice that may be
contained in this writing does not constitute a formal opinion that
meets the requirements of the regulations. Accordingly, the Internal
Revenue Service requires that we advise you that (1) any tax advice
contained in this communication was not intended or written to be used,
and may not be used, for the purpose of avoiding penalties that the IRS
might attempt to impose on a taxpayer, (2) no one, without express prior
written permission, may use any part of this communication in promoting,
marketing or recommending an arrangement relating to any Federal tax
matter to any person or entity, (3) there is no limitation by this Firm
on the disclosure of the tax treatment or tax structure of the
transaction(s) or matter(s) discussed herein by the intended recipient
of this communication.