From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Carrol Cox
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2006 10:24 PM
Subject: Help

Sometime in the last few years there was an article in _Critical
Inquiry_ responding to Edward Said's flawed critique of _Mansfield
Park_. I've got it around the house someplace but my copies of CI are
scattered & I can't locate it. I also forget its title and the author's
name. I need to refer to it in a post I'm writing on a different list.
Can anyone provide the citation for me -- author, title, issue of CI.

Thanks in advance.

Carrol Cox