  From: Carrol Cox
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2006 10:24 PM
  Subject: Help

  Sometime in the last few years there was an article in _Critical
  Inquiry_ responding to Edward Said's flawed critique of _Mansfield
  Park_. I've got it around the house someplace but my copies of CI are
  scattered & I can't locate it. I also forget its title and the author's
  name. I need to refer to it in a post I'm writing on a different list.
  Can anyone provide the citation for me -- author, title, issue of CI.

  Thanks in advance.

  Carrol Cox