From: Carrol Cox

Date: 01/29/06 13:26:07

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: Help

Sometime in the last few years there was an article in _Critical

Inquiry_ responding to Edward Said's flawed critique of _Mansfield

Park_. I've got it around the house someplace but my copies of CI are

scattered & I can't locate it. I also forget its title and the author's

name. I need to refer to it in a post I'm writing on a different list.

Can anyone provide the citation for me -- author, title, issue of CI.

Thanks in advance.

Carrol Cox