I received the following query this morning. I have the same quotation
he refers to in my files, and have often wondered about the full text of
the radio broadcast, which I, too, have been unable to find. I think I
posted a query about this once before, several years ago. Perhaps it is
time to try again. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Greg

Greg Foster, PhD
Writer
Listowner, TSE: The T. S. Eliot List

"Fine art is the refinement, not the antithesis, of popular art." --Eliot