From:         Cornelia Berens <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Reminder: Call for Papers for a Conference on Trauma

Dear list members,
I am very glad to announce another Trauma Research Net-Conference for next year.
Please find our "call for papers" at www.traumaresearch.net.

Call for Papers
3rd International and Interdisciplinary Trauma Research Net Conference
Trauma - Stigma and Distinction. The Social Ambivalences in the Face of Extreme Suffering.
14-17 September 2006, St. Moritz (Switzerland)

Deadline for proposals by e-mail: March 31, 2006.
Decisions will be announced by e-mail before June 1, 2006.

Do please pass on this information to any interested colleagues.

Provisional programme and registration information will be publishing at www.traumaresearch.net as we get closer to organizing the conference. Advance registration is required and booking will be taken from March 2006. Participants should be prepared to cover the costs of travel and lodging. Congress registration fee, including accomodations and meals, will be announced together with the conference programme.
Subscribers to the TRN-Newsletter are able to attend this event at the reduced delegate rate. The organizers will reimburse invited speakers for their traveling costs.

I look forward to welcoming you to the event in September 2006.

With best regards,
Cornelia Berens

Trauma Research Net (International Network for Interdisciplinary Research about the Impact of Traumatic Experience on the Life of Individuals and Society)
Cornelia Berens, M.A.
Hamburger Institut fuer Sozialforschung
Hamburg Institute for Social Research
Mittelweg 36, D-20148 Hamburg

Office hours: Mon, Tue, Wed 10a.m.-1p.m., 2p.m.-7p.m. & by appointment
Tel. (+49 40) 41 40 97 - 38, Fax. - 501 (or - 11)
URL http://www.traumaresearch.net (CfP for 3rd TRN-Conference 2006 - Closing Date: March 31, 2006)
URL http://www.his-online.de
Email [log in to unmask]